Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Time

Since my hours at work have been lowered, I have had so much free time. I am absolutely loving it and I'm finally starting to feel like my time at work and my time for other things I enjoy are at a good balance. I'm nervous about my job ending, but I know that God always provides exactly what we need. I feel like I'm getting to a healthier place and God is opening up doors for me to be a stay at home mom and wife like I have always dreamed of. I have my photography I can still do, I'm blessed to have a business I can work from anywhere and educate people about health and nutrition. I couldn't imagine not having Juice Plus in my life. I love the people I get to work with and everything they're about.
Changes are scary and hard sometimes, but God is with me every step of the way and there is a total peace about the timing of everything. I can't wait to see what He has planned.

1 comment:

  1. Changes can be scary, but you are going to do amazingly! God will open doors for you as you meet them :)

    ReplyDelete