Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's a new year. A new day. 

I can't believe how quickly the days go by now. So much happening and changing. Riley is growing into such a little person. I absolutely love her and couldn't imagine my life without her. She has added to our family so much and I'm so excited to see what God has in store for her as she grows. I'm now preparing myself for our little guy that will be joining us (outside my body) sometime around April 2nd. I can't wait to meet him and see how him and Riley are together. I know Riley will be an awesome big sister. She already loves babies that are smaller than her and pretty much just kids in general. 2013 will be an awesome year. Our family is growing. We just found out about a new family member coming later this year. So both Riley and Sawyer will have cousins about 6 months age difference from them. LOVE that! I grew up with a lot of my cousins and I loved it. We're hoping to move into more of a forever home sometime this year. Just praying a ton about where we should go. For now we want to stay local. I hope to grow my Juice Plus business and help encourage people to make healthy choices and changes in their everyday life. I wish I had more social outlets and interaction with people. It's hard sharing something that your passionate about with people when you're at home with a baby a lot of the time. I know in time God will bring like minded friends into my life. It's been hard not having anyone  along side of me to be accountable with and just encourage each other about health. Curtis is awesome with the way he eats and stuff, but there is something different about having girl friends that love food but also love being healthy. I would love to join a gym sometime this year with a pool. I love swimming and I think I would be a lot more motivated to go if there was something there that I could look forward to. I also really used to enjoy doing Pilates. I also see this year being a year of crafts, health, growth, change and love (and always coffee and a spot of tea) Anyway. Just felt like blabing a little. Can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us and our friends! Hope you have an awesome blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment